- Developing next-generation web applications with a focus on the client side;
- Designing and building scalable frameworks for web applications;
- Developing cross-browser and adaptive layouts.
- At least 2 years of experience in front-end solutions development and design;
- Developer tools in browser;
- MongoDB and MsSQL;
- CSS / LESS, Bootstrap;
- Jasmine/ Protractor/ Qunit;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (working with ready layouts);
- Git, Subversion;
- Strong understanding of internet technology, web design and usability; web semantics and related business models;
- English proficiency on Intermediate level.
- English proficiency on Intermediate level;
- Knowledge of C#/Java;
- Experience in using at least one of the following data bases: MsSql, MySql, Oracle, MongoDB;
- Knowledge of PHP/Ruby would be a plus;
- Basic notion of Massive Parallel Processing would be a plus;
- Experience with Front End testing like Selenium would be a plus;
- CoffeeScript knowledge would be a plus;
- When sending your resume do not forget a portfolio.
It may be desired: